Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Earrings!

If you would like to buy any of these, please leave a comment with the name of the item and a way to contact you. Or you can e-mail me at cheflag@satx.rr.com. 

All dangle earrings are $5.00 including shipping. If you live locally and would like to arrange to pick them up, the cost is $4.00. The pair of stud earrings is $4.00 with shipping, or $3.00 locally.

Watermelon Dangles


  
Apple Dangles

 
Cupcake Dangles


 
Lollipop Dangles

 
Purple and Pink Easter Egg Dangles

 
Polka Dot Easter Egg Dangles
 
Tacos, with all the toppings! These are seriously cute!
Easter Egg Studs. I will try to get a clearer picture of these ASAP.

To get an idea of the size, I've placed a quarter by the earrings.
More items coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously adorable! Are any of the earrings going to be available in silver?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, so cute!!! What a great idea! You are such a crafty family. I will take some earrings, we'll talk offline, honey, your people will get with my people and those people will talk . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!!!! Love the easter eggs!!! I'll e-mail you!!!! Adorable and I'm so proud Nat is going to camp. Our boys seriously love it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us a comment!